Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

New Nintendo 3DS

Platform »

Nintendo's "New 3DS" adds some additional control functionality and horsepower, allowing for some games that can only run on the new hardware, not on Nintendo's original 3DS.

You can use the New 3DS to watch videos on giantbomb.com

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

Only in low/mobile quality though. Also I can only use it via the download button so it only subscribers it seems. The 3ds html5 video player supports x1.3, x2.0 and x0.8 speed with the appropriate lower or higher voices, It also supports 3d videos in various ways! Didn't some video on this site support some weird 3d thing? I remember they tried to capture 3d from a 3ds capture thing once.

Any chance we can get some 3d videos of 3ds games? @unastrike @vinny @drewbert

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

You can also watch GB videos via YouTube on the original 3DS.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Man, I remember trying to browse websites using the browser on the DSi. That was fun times.

Giant_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Here's hoping that none of Nintendo's officials find out about this.

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By Evilsbane

I wish I could use the 3DS XL to watch videos on youtube but they look/run like ass!

richyhahn4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read the topic line and thought "whelp, I finally got talked into buying a 3ds"...but oh well i was getting to that point anyway

Sargon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish I could use the 3DS XL to watch videos on youtube but they look/run like ass!

I remember trying to watch wrestling with the Hulu app on my 3DS XL. Sitting 5 feet from my router, the video constantly buffered, and I quickly gave up on that idea.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.