Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Neverwinter Nights 2

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 31, 2006

The sequel to Bioware's Dungeons and Dragons PC role playing game of 2002, Neverwinter Nights 2 puts the player in the role of a peasant that must realize his importance in the world through an epic adventure.

Has This Game Been Fixed?

HaPpY_jUiCe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HaPpY_jUiCe

I bought this game on release day and was extremely disappointed in it's terrible camera, load times, and other technical issues. I was just wondering if the patches fixed some of the issues or not, and if it's worth breaking out my disks again to take another crack at it. I never finished it when it came out because of how annoying some of the problems were. I just finished Dragon Age Origins, which was so good I'm afraid going back to NWN 2 for the sake of finishing it just won't be worth it.

PopBot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By PopBot

Wow old post... but I have heard this game is all fixed and such. I am in the same boat, finished DA:O and now I need more old school PC RPG flavor.

freqq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By freqq
    Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By WinterSnowblind

Again, perhaps too old to bother commenting, but NWN2 is a great game and definitely worth playing through.  The story, and especially the expansion is really amazing.
    However, the technical issues do make it nigh unplayable, and even when the second expansion was released, nothing was fixed, so I wouldn't blame anyone for not bothering with it at all.

If you already own the game, you may as well take a stab at it.
    But if you're just thinking about buying it, I'd say don't bother, unless it's cheap.

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By armaan8014
    @PopBot said:
    " Wow old post... but I have heard this game is all fixed and such. I am in the same boat, finished DA:O and now I need more old school PC RPG flavor. "
    Me too :) I just finished Leliana's song (DLC) and I'm dying for more. After that, Baldur's gate 2!
    Avatar image for deactivated-6022efe9ba3cf
    deactivated-6022efe9ba3cf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

one miyan truupss

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.