Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Never Stop Sneakin'

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Dec 14, 2017

From the creator of Dust: An Elysian Tail, Never Stop Sneakin' is a top-down sneaking game taking cues from Metal Gear Solid 1, 2, and 3. Released on the Nintendo Switch in December 2017 and other territories January 2018.

When is this out in the EU?

finstern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By finstern

Is it just me or does this game have absolutely zero presence online?

I'm trying to figure out if this game is coming out today in Europe, as it's already on the US shop, but there's no mention of the game on Nintendo's Uk & Ireland site. No twitter for Humble hearts and Hyperduck don't mention anything on their website...

I get devs not having a massive marketing budget but having nothing at all seems a bit bizarre.

asdvj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By asdvj

All I have been able to find concerning an EU release date is this tweet from the dev saying that EU will be a little behind the US release and this one saying they haven't announced an EU date yet.

Real shame. Might be worth setting up an American account and use it to buy the game, it's what I am going to do if there is no information regarding an EU date soon.

Noogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey all, apologies for the confusion. While I tried as hard as possible to sync a worldwide launch, Europe and other territories are lagging behind a bit. I don't have an exact date but right now it's looking like sometime in January. I'm sorry for not specifying earlier, but again I'm a bit at the mercy of the certification process and am unsure myself.

Avatar image for mint_kjell_olav
    Mint_Kjell_Olav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

This is so typical for Nintendo, I am so tired of waiting sometimes months for games when literally every other game publishing platform on the planet has no issues releasing a game worldwide withing a day. I was hoping this was a thing of the past but clearly not. It's good that we can make a US account but it just should not be necessary!

Game looks fucking awesome which makes this suck even more...

nuttyjawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time to make a US account I thinks :) I can't wait to play!

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

@nuttyjawa: You don't need to make a US account in order to buy games from the US store. Just switch the country of your account online and you'll be able to access the store.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.