Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mirror's Edge

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

In a futuristic totalitarian dystopia, a master courier (in a group of renegade "runners") investigates a conspiracy, while outrunning the deadly government military, in this parkour-inspired first-person action game.

Mirror's Edge

abassler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By abassler

No Caption Provided
        Ok, so maybe it should be "First Cat Parkour," or "Parkour cat is watching you masterbate."  but that's really not the point of this blog.     
    This is:

A great little Flash game that according to the site EA has something to do with.  If its true I  can possibly see a future realease as a live arcade download and maybe a PSP, NDS release as well.  Maybe it could wind up being included in the sequel that DICE has said it's working on.  It wouldn't  be the first time a flash game added something to the original see: http://portal.wecreatestuff.com/portal.php
    Which went on to becomeing Portal:Still Alive.  This is all just speculation I don't know what if anything  will happen with a Mirror's Edge2d.  I just know I want to play more of it.
    abassler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By abassler

No Caption Provided
        Ok, so maybe it should be "First Cat Parkour," or "Parkour cat is watching you masterbate."  but that's really not the point of this blog.     
    This is:

A great little Flash game that according to the site EA has something to do with.  If its true I  can possibly see a future realease as a live arcade download and maybe a PSP, NDS release as well.  Maybe it could wind up being included in the sequel that DICE has said it's working on.  It wouldn't  be the first time a flash game added something to the original see: http://portal.wecreatestuff.com/portal.php
    Which went on to becomeing Portal:Still Alive.  This is all just speculation I don't know what if anything  will happen with a Mirror's Edge2d.  I just know I want to play more of it.
    PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By PureRok

That flash game is old... and it sucks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.