Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear

Franchise »

Tactical, Espionage, Action. A revered and long-running series directed by Hideo Kojima.

People think this is a Metal Gear Rising 2 teaser.

• 56 results
    kasaioni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@flstyle: The problem with Rising is that it just seems tacked on; it could have taken place in any action-based game universe and it wouldn't have mattered. It might as well have been an entirely knew IP.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@kasaioni said:

@flstyle: The problem with Rising is that it just seems tacked on; it could have taken place in any action-based game universe and it wouldn't have mattered. It might as well have been an entirely knew IP.

Fair enough, I don't agree personally but that's a perfectly valid way to look at it.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

@flstyle said:

If you believe Rising is not fully 100% canon then you've got a lot to do. It's an accepted fact on all main websites including Wikipedia.

This is the best thing I've read all week.

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

@damodar: @kasaioni: I'm just gonna point out here that there was one boss, one of only 2 bosses that doesn't get cut up into a thousand tiny pieces.

kasaioni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By kasaioni

Two and done. The deniers need to snap out of it. Even if they are working on MGR2 now, I would think they wouldn't reveal it until after MGSV is released.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

damodar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@damodar: @kasaioni: I'm just gonna point out here that there was one boss, one of only 2 bosses that doesn't get cut up into a thousand tiny pieces.

If you're suggesting that Sam isn't dead and will return, I've had the same thought and I hope so too. Absolutely my favourite character in that game and if George can survive being cut in half and LQ-84i can explode into nothing before being rebuilt, Sam can take a stab in the gut.

Avatar image for viciousbearmauling
    ViciousBearMauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@kasaioni:

Yeah, sure, I'll snap out of it...
    Yeah, sure, I'll snap out of it...
    cmblasko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whenever they're ready to make Metal Gear Rising 2 I'll be ready to play it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.