Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mercury Hg

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Sep 27, 2011

Keep your eponymous mercury intact by tilting the environment and solving puzzle in this game from UTV Ignition.

Any info about this game?

proka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By proka

I just watched the release trailer for Mercury Hg and it looked pretty cool, but I hadn't seen anything about it until I noticed it on PSN. Is there any information out there about this game? I was obsessed with an old PC game called Ballance and ever since have been looking for a spiritual successor.

I know it's cheap and I should just take the plunge, but has anyone given this a shot? Is it worthwhile?

warpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By warpr

I really enjoyed it.

The main game is not very difficult, a few of the later levels were a bit frustrating, requiring many tries to get all four medals you can get on a level.

I am playing it on Xbox360. If you care about achievements, all but one are easy to get. You get the final achievement for clearing all challenge levels, but that doesn't seem like a lot of fun. The challenge levels are the same levels as the main game, but the challenge is that you have to play a couple of specific levels in sequence while adhering to a specific goal -- like don't lose more than 50% of your mercury.

At 400 microsoft points I think this is pretty good value. The game is a bit short, but if they offered more levels right away you probably would just burn out on it. The level select screen already shows two sets of levels which are expected to be released in two future DLC packs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.