Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jan 23, 1998

Some of Capcom's greatest video game heroes are pitted against Marvel's finest superheroes in the third entry of the Marvel vs. Capcom crossover series.

Can we get this for Xbox Live Arcade/Playstation Network/etc?

wosifat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By wosifat

Pretty much self exclamatory. 
    How do we start the petition process?  I had this on DreamCast, no longer have it or my DC, want it again. Especially with online multiplayer.  Played the four player mode once, and even with ten year olds who didn't know the moves, it was insanely fun, especially with Crossover Blitz.  I know we have MvC2 on Live Arcade and now MvC3, but still.

HairyMike87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By HairyMike87

I would like to see Marvel Super Heroes. I don't think we will be getting any of those games though because they probably wouldn't sell well.

ReyGitano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By ReyGitano

I never played much of 2, but I spent a lot of time on the original Marvel vs. Capcom. 
    It would be cool to see it redone, but I'd be just as fine with having a copy for my Dreamcast.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.