Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Feb 15, 2011

After a decade-long hiatus, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 continues the popular crossover fighting game series characterized by fast-paced gameplay, complex tag teams, and elaborate combos.

Capcom Announces Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

• 155 results
    DM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By DM

I hope Hawkeye n' Ironfist make it in.

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#152  Edited By Rhaknar

Kotaku has a live show right now with a Marvel dude, and someone called in asking if the characters will retain some of the comedy that some had in MvC2, and the marvel dude said "oh deffinately, theres some great idle animations, and one of the characters that we havent announced yet will bring the comedy in a big way"... DEADPOOL MUCH? :D

he also just said that the stages / backgrounds will be themed this time (marvel AND capcom themed), no more random stages

Lastly, he also said Spider-Man is NOT off limits. He also said Activision has the spiderman AND x-men licenses, and we know wolverine is already in the game.

GozerTC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#153  Edited By GozerTC

Huh.  A fighting game that I might buy.  I recently bought 2 from the PSN so a number 3 already just might be worth picking up for me. :)

knuckles94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#154  Edited By knuckles94

Roided out Redfield

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#155  Edited By Linkyshinks

I found an old post of mine on another forum relating to this. The first real sniff of MvC3 came at ComicCon '08 

Could Marvel Vs Capcom 3 be on the way?, well, Marvel certainly seem confident about it. Kevin Feige, President of Production at Marvel Studios gave fans a ray of hope at this years Comic Con, before an official announcement. When asked if a new Marvel vs.Capcom 3 game is possible someday Feige said : " Yes. And maybe sooner than you think."     

(2 YEARS!) 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.