Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Nov 07, 2003

Mario Kart: Double Dash!! is the fourth installment in the Mario Kart series, following Mario Kart: Super Circuit from 2001. The game introduced a number of new gameplay features, most notably the inclusion of two riders per kart.

Hello Giantbomb!

Avatar image for reverseosmosis18
    reverseosmosis18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By reverseosmosis18

Thought I'd make an account on Giantbomb to help keep up with my gaming progress and whatnot. :) As of now I am without a "this gen" system, but it's fine. i never grow bored of my beautiful Gamecube. I have Mario Kart Double Dash!! in right now, trying to take down 150cc mode and it's starting to get on my nerves. And Rainbow road is just a horrible track haha. 

When not playing around on my Gamecube, I'm trudging through Leafgreen version, level grinding and looking for some good pokemon to fill my team. After I beat it I still have Emerald and Platinum waiting for me (I've already destroyed Heartgold haha).  

So anyways, I've been doing some hard thinking lately and will probably pick up a Nintendo Wii this summer. After I get moved out and go to Bonnaroo of course though. I miss my Wii ever since it broke and I know I'll have to dig through some horrible titles to find those gems (Just like the Gamecube) but it'll be worth it. Plus I'm hoping they announce some new Zelda stuff at E3, that always gets my heart pumping. I have Twilight Princess for Gamecube and I tried playing some of it the other day and it feels a little lackluster, I guess it was just built better for the Wii. :) 

Well I'm going to go play some Double Dash I guess, but I'll be back on later :)
    reverseosmosis18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By reverseosmosis18

Thought I'd make an account on Giantbomb to help keep up with my gaming progress and whatnot. :) As of now I am without a "this gen" system, but it's fine. i never grow bored of my beautiful Gamecube. I have Mario Kart Double Dash!! in right now, trying to take down 150cc mode and it's starting to get on my nerves. And Rainbow road is just a horrible track haha. 

When not playing around on my Gamecube, I'm trudging through Leafgreen version, level grinding and looking for some good pokemon to fill my team. After I beat it I still have Emerald and Platinum waiting for me (I've already destroyed Heartgold haha).  

So anyways, I've been doing some hard thinking lately and will probably pick up a Nintendo Wii this summer. After I get moved out and go to Bonnaroo of course though. I miss my Wii ever since it broke and I know I'll have to dig through some horrible titles to find those gems (Just like the Gamecube) but it'll be worth it. Plus I'm hoping they announce some new Zelda stuff at E3, that always gets my heart pumping. I have Twilight Princess for Gamecube and I tried playing some of it the other day and it feels a little lackluster, I guess it was just built better for the Wii. :) 

Well I'm going to go play some Double Dash I guess, but I'll be back on later :)
    AlwaysAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AlwaysAngry

This blog sucks. 

I don't like you.

reverseosmosis18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By reverseosmosis18

lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.