Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mac

Platform »

The Macintosh (Mac) line of personal computers is designed and developed by Apple, Inc. - formerly Apple Computer, Inc. It runs macOS, a Unix operating system. Its current version, macOS 13.4 "Ventura" was released on May 18, 2023.

Mac games for a weeklong trip

vdortizo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I'm going to be finding myself stuck in a hotel room for the next two weeks with only a Mac as company so I was wondering, are there any games that you would recommend that run on a 2012 Mac to pass the time?

TheRealTurk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It might help to know what genres you like. The Heroes 3 collection is on GOG and should run. Stardew Valley should likewise be attainable on that hardware. You could also pick up something like Puzzle Agent if you like that kind of game.

Avatar image for alwaysbebombing
    alwaysbebombing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

If you like simulation games, the Democracy series is really good. The newest one is the best.

vdortizo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@therealturk: I'll generally play anything as long as it keeps me occupied XD

Just saw that Contradiction works on Mac, I'll probably try to give it a go, since I never have.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.