Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lords of the Fallen

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Oct 28, 2014

A fantasy action-RPG developed by CI Games and Deck 13 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The protagonist, convicted and ostracized for his crimes by a draconian society, is called upon to stop an army of demons commanded by a god who was long ago overthrown.

Loved Lords of the Fallen, but so confused (spoilers)

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

I just finished lords of the fallen and I loved it but I have absolutely no idea what happened. For the first 10 hours I felt like there was a story missing, then it appeared and carried on as if it had been there the whole time, then jumped off a cliff near the end. Part of it must be my comprehension, but the game has narrative issues. It's definitely interesting though.

Can somehow help explain the story? During the ending sequence it said I ignored the truth behind the experiments, but I had no idea what I missed. There were hints in logs and some dialogue from the soldiers that Antanas was performing experiments but never why, or what happened, and I never found a quest line for it. Just, suddenly, at the end of the game what I think was Antanas became a giant corpse monster? Confused.

What was the deal with the finger mountains moving at the end?

I gave away the rune, which gets you one ending, but you can use the rune to kill the final boss and get a second ending I presume. Is there another ending that I missed?

I picked up some side quests just before going to face the god thing, but I didn't backtrack to turn any of them in (the traitors, planetarium) and when you come back everyone attacks you so I never saw whether those quests lead anywhere. Did I miss anything significant? I feel like in general I missed something.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.