Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lords of the Fallen

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Oct 28, 2014

A fantasy action-RPG developed by CI Games and Deck 13 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The protagonist, convicted and ostracized for his crimes by a draconian society, is called upon to stop an army of demons commanded by a god who was long ago overthrown.

Did I just screw myself? (Big Spoilers)

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm near the end, and I just met the "final" lord. I chose not to kill him. Him and the lady vanished. And now I'm standing here like an idiot by myself with no clue what to do. The quest got "crossed out," but then a new quest appeared that seems the same as the old one, which is "kill Annihilator to lure out Adyr" or something like that. Did I run into a bug, or is there some place I'm supposed to go?

Also, I jumped into that red smithing iron platform thing he was beating on. And now I'm stuck here. Don't do that.

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By development

Hey guys. Good news. I fixed it. You just have to backtrack a little. There's like... no hint of that at all. But yeah.

stephenage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Fredchuckdave

@stephenage: There's a switch next to the big smith demon guy that lowers the platform which gets you to annihilator (up the stairs from one of the Save Points in the Chamber of Lies). Very confusing area all around.

stephenage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I had it all lowered, just couldn't find annihilator. Found him now though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.