Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 18, 2008

Left 4 Dead puts players in the role of one of four survivors during a zombie apocalypse. Survivors will depend on co-operation to get from one safe house to another, while facing hordes of "Infected", four of which can be controlled by human players in certain game modes.

Coming to PS3?

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fr0br0

I remember hearing EA talk about how they are ready to take on a PS3 port of L4D a few months ago. Has this idea been dropped? EA said they had learned from the mistakes they made with the Orange Box so if it's anything like I've seen on the 360 or PC then I'll be plenty happy.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Hmm, I havent heard anything, but I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3  Edited By kush

All rumors have been shot down from what I remember...and if it does come out on the PS3 I'm sure it will be one hell of a shitty port.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By RHCPfan24

I don't think there will be one.  EA could force themselves into the game and make a port for L4D that could be pretty crappy like The Orange Box one, but Gabe Newell has said repeatedly that he doesn't want to make one. If there is any chance, don't expect Valve to head the production.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By jakob187

NOPE!

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By pause422

Valve said they would acknowledge the PS3 several months ago, since it was started to do well, and have to take it seriously just like the 360 and PC versions of their games, so in the future, maybe Valve games on all 3 platforms...but they made it clear that L4D probably would never come to the PS3.

thordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By thordain

Gabe Newell said that if Left 4 Dead was gonna port to the PS3, EA would have to do it themselves.

Manachild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By Manachild

at one stage there was a rumour that there was a possibility of it coming to ps3 but valve squashed those shortly before the game came out.

As teh poster above me said EA would probably have to do it themselves if they did. Gabe Newell particularly in the past has had alot of mess to talk about ps3 so i doubt he'd have anything to do with it.
    fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By fr0br0

Damn that sucks :(. L4D and Netflix are the two things I envy most about the 360 this holiday.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Fr0Br0 said:
    "Damn that sucks :(. L4D and Netflix are the two things I envy most about the 360 this holiday."
    Welcome to the club man.
    Even though I own L4D on the PC, a PS3 version(done right) would be awesome.
    dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By dsplayer1010
    Fr0Br0 said:
    "Damn that sucks :(. L4D and Netflix are the two things I envy most about the 360 this holiday."
    Have you tried streaming Netflix from the internet browser? (Note: Not sure if this is actually possible.)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.