Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Larry Hryb

Person » credited in 6 games

Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb is the Xbox Live Director of Programming and is often publisher of audio and video content for Microsoft. He is seen as the link between the Xbox gaming community and the corporate side of the company.

Larry Hryb credited in BCR?

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By mike

Can't find a reference to him in the official manual from GRIN - can someone verify for me if he is actually credited in the 360 version of this title please?

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kush

I don't remember ever hearing about his involvement in the game...and I also checked the 360's manual and he was not credited in it at all, not even in "Special Thanks".

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I believe he designed a secret challenge room for it.

hendersonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By hendersonman

There is a secret Major nelson challenge room in BCR, I am not sure how to get to it, but he talked about it on his podcast the week the game came out on XBLA

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mike

Can anyone verify if he was actually credited in the game, though?  That's the criteria for having a person page.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Endogene
    MB said:
    "Can anyone verify if he was actually credited in the game, though?  That's the criteria for having a person page."
    Did they not once said on the podcast or in a forum post that people who are of heavy influence or notoriety deserve a page?
    mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mike
    Endogene said:
    Did they not once said on the podcast or in a forum post that people who are of heavy influence or notoriety deserve a page?"

Not to my knowledge.  Even Ryan Davis just had his page deleted (again) because he has no credits in a game, just like Vinny has had his page deleted more than once.  That's the baseline for people pages here.  No credit, no page.
    MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I've just checked the BC: Rearmed credits on the 360 and he's not in there. Although I still think he deserves a page since he designed a level for it.

And at the end of the credits it says "...and YOU", so does that mean I create a person page for me? :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.