Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

L.A. Noire

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released May 17, 2011

L.A. Noire is a detective thriller developed by Team Bondi in Australia and published by Rockstar Games.

The Complete Edition Is Coming To Consoles Next Month

The_LMFAO_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_LMFAO_Guy

According to GameSpot it's happening:
    http://www.gamespot.com/news/6341311/la-noire-the-complete-edition-coming-to-consoles?tag=newstop%3Btitle%3B8

Faster than I expected, even with the PC version getting everything right off the bat. Anyways, it's Rockstar, and re-releases with the DLC packed in is a common thing for them. So that's why I never bought the original game, I only rented it. I guessed with Team Bondi shutting down is the reason why the complete edition to happen sooner than expected.

I'm happy that Rockstar does this with their games to be honesty with you. Even without the DLC, their games do offer a great value. I wished more companies would go the re-release route. 

What are your thoughts?

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ravenlight

It's great that they're releasing the whole thing with DLCs included for people who may not yet have played LA Noire.

I beat it but didn't play any DLC and I'm probably never going to touch that game again. It tried some really interesting things but was way too contrived and "videogamey" for lack of a better adjective.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By FluxWaveZ

I shouldn't have bought this day 1 and I shouldn't have bought the Rockstar Pass. Well, lesson learned. I'll be less impulsive in the future when it comes to games I'm not sure about.

dagas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By dagas

Does the season pass include everything? I am wondering if I should get the regular edition and get the pass or wait for the complete edition. The price is the same but CE will force me to wait until the 18th. However if it includes stuff that the pass does not then it might be worth waiting.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.