Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

L.A. Noire

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released May 17, 2011

L.A. Noire is a detective thriller developed by Team Bondi in Australia and published by Rockstar Games.

Quarter Moon Murders?

Ross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Ross

Hey everyone. I've been playing through L.A. Noire recently and have come across a problem. I have played every case up through the Studio Secretary Murder but the next case, Quarter Moon Murders, will not show up. Anyone have any ideas?

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

You need the other three quarters.

Ross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Ross

Thanks for that. Do I need to find all of the newspapers?

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By PeasantAbuse

I think this is the case that involves going to a bunch of different landmarks around the city, and they don't mark them with flags. I remember I had to look up a guide because I hadn't found some of the landmarks at the time so I had no idea where to go.

But if the actual case hasn't started yet, I'm not sure what to do. Maybe try going to the police station or using a phone to get it started. Sorry, it's been awhile since I've played that game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.