Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

L.A. Noire

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released May 17, 2011

L.A. Noire is a detective thriller developed by Team Bondi in Australia and published by Rockstar Games.

12,50 on steam - 24 hour deal!

Questionable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Questionable

Allright i know allot of people will probably end up kicking themselves if they missed this chance. Also it is the Complete edition so you wont have to pay 15$ for the DLC bundle, crazy times we live in.

For those waiting for a console version: the PC version has full controller support so grab Motionjoy software and fiddle that PS3 controller like a boss. (Motionjoy does not require a bluetooth connector and will allow wired play, bluetooth is still a option tough)

Happy 2012 all!

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Ben_H

Totally buying this. I really wanted to play the DLC plus I've been thinking of replaying it anyway (I already own it on Xbox).  Thanks for pointing that out.  Now I just have to clear hard drive space! 

Edit: 16 gigs! AAAARRRGGGHHHH what to uninstall?

Liber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Liber

SOLD.

mrmanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mrmanga

Think i can run it with my ATI Radeon HD 4600 ? I see a lot of people complaining about lag on the PC version but i do really want it.

DukeSillyham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DukeSillyham

I was initially hesitant to jump on this, but after rewatching Brad's video review I think I'm sold. Also, Trine is $.99 so most everyone should be getting that as well.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CL60

@DukeSillyham said:

I was initially hesitant to jump on this, but after rewatching Brad's video review I think I'm sold. Also, Trine is $.99 so most everyone should be getting that as well.

Is it really? Son of a bitch. I just bought Binding of Isaac, so I only have 62 cents left in my paypal.

DukeSillyham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DukeSillyham

Well shit, it just went up to $3.39. I guess it was a mistake on Steam's part where they put it at 90% off.

endaround

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By endaround

Are the PC issues a thing of the past?

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By tekmojo

Hmmm I already have the PS3 version, anything special about the PC version?

Brunchies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Brunchies

@mrmanga:There is a code that I heard that you can put into the launch parameters line on steam that should make the game use as much resources as GTA 4. Try this -str-npd but if you buy it, the recommended thing to do would be to wait for a patch. I'm in the same boat with you with an ati HD 4670 and I really want to buy this but I'm scared of it not running that well. Of course if you don't care about dlc and have an xbox, you can buy the game used for about 15 bucks on amazon and the same deal steam is offering, amazon also offers and it includes a code since this is a steamworks game.

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Doctorchimp

@Questionable said:

Allright i know allot of people will probably end up kicking themselves if they missed this chance. Also it is the Complete edition so you wont have to pay 15$ for the DLC bundle, crazy times we live in.

For those waiting for a console version: the PC version has full controller support so grab Motionjoy software and fiddle that PS3 controller like a boss. (Motionjoy does not require a bluetooth connector and will allow wired play, bluetooth is still a option tough)

Happy 2012 all!

Or just plug in my 360 controller like a normal person...

Also how is it optimized? That's all I want to know before giving them 12 bucks.

mak_wikus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By mak_wikus

I have a huge backlog, so I'm comfortable with waiting till it drops to 5-7,50(summer sale perhaps?:)

mrmanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mrmanga

@Brunchies: After thinking about it for a while i decided to wait til the price drops in regular game stores and buy it for the 360. i dont mind my computer but it sucks to be so unsure if a game can run or not.

Im in no rush to play this really since it doesnt have multiplayer or other features that can die out.

zagzagovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zagzagovich

5$ here. It's a good price. I beat it on the PS3 but if you haven't had a chance to play it check it out.

Questionable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Questionable

@Doctorchimp said:

@Questionable said:

Happy 2012 all!

Or just plug in my 360 controller like a normal person...

Also how is it optimized? That's all I want to know before giving them 12 bucks.

@doctorchimp I recon all THE sane people already know that the 360 is supported by windows by default. My addition was for the PS3 owners. There is absolutely no reason to buy a seperrate 40-60$ controller for something that can be achieved by freeware.

So far the only info i have been able to find is a FPS that is locked at 30 on PC's, hardly falling sky material.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.