Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

King's Quest

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 28, 2015

Produced by The Odd Gentlemen and released under the revived Sierra label, King's Quest is a re-imagined take on the original series.

Episode 2 is out

BrianP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If I hadn't seen the title update come through on my ps4 I would have had no idea this came out. I really liked episode 1 and have been a kings quest fan for a long time (I'm old) but this episode is super disappointing so far. Without getting in to spoiler territory, it introduces a mechanic that has so turned me off, I may just wait until a walkthrough is out and then follow that in hopes episode 3 is better.

Sessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Wait, really? This is out now? I don't know why, but this completely snuck up on me.

I'll have to download it right now, thanks. Hopefully I'll not be as disappointed as you are right now.

BrianP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I kind of hope it's just me that is having a problem with it since I want this to be successful for them. Ill revisit it tomorrow and maybe itll strike me differently.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.