Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 27, 2009

Take the fight to the Helghast in this first person shooter from Guerrilla Games.

Killzone 2 Demo Impressions

Dib9394

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By Dib9394

I enjoyed the original game. It had a great story, nice designs and fun gameplay besides the bad voice acting, awkward controls and framerate issues. When I heard that the Killzone 2 demo was added in the Playstation Network, I downloaded it and played it straightaway it was actually pretty darn amazing. Here are my impressions:

The Good:

• Graphics are beautiful 
    • Watching enemies fly from explosions and fall down from edges is satisfying.
    • Perfect replay value.
    • Smart and challenging AI
    • Feels so immersive

The Bad:

• Bad voice acting (except for the ISA and Helgast soldiers)

So when it hits the shelves at February 25th, this is definitely worth your money.
    Dib9394

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dib9394

I enjoyed the original game. It had a great story, nice designs and fun gameplay besides the bad voice acting, awkward controls and framerate issues. When I heard that the Killzone 2 demo was added in the Playstation Network, I downloaded it and played it straightaway it was actually pretty darn amazing. Here are my impressions:

The Good:

• Graphics are beautiful 
    • Watching enemies fly from explosions and fall down from edges is satisfying.
    • Perfect replay value.
    • Smart and challenging AI
    • Feels so immersive

The Bad:

• Bad voice acting (except for the ISA and Helgast soldiers)

So when it hits the shelves at February 25th, this is definitely worth your money.
    BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By BigBoss1911

I thought the demo was ridiculously fun.Its great to see a shooter that isnt actually the same as call of duty and halo.

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By PercyChuggs

Am I the only one left on this site who hasn't made a Killzone 2 demo impressions blog post?

Qorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Qorious

When I first played the demo, I was puzzled as to why there was a slight lag in the game. I tried to turn the sensitivity up and it was going too fast. I thought that would ruin my impression of Killzone 2 in general, but then I went back to playing it again and after awhile and many playthroughs, I finally settled with the controls. They weren't as bad as I thought and I think it plays amazing! I'm still going to get the game when it launches as well! 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.