Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kerbal Space Program

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Apr 27, 2015

Players create their own rockets from a variety of parts and then attempt to launch them into space.

PSA: the xbox version is pretty ok now

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I've been loving (and failing to completely understand) KSP for years now, from the superior comfort of my PC, but as years have gone by now my son needs the PC for homework, and my wife is a full-time student, and we had to move to a smaller space that doesn't let me play PC on my TV anymore, so i went ahead and bought the Xbox One version.

It chugs during complicated launches or manuevers at times, but i was amazed as how quickly i got used to gamepad controls. Does not feel comprimised or broken like the original console versions did at all. Just wanted to invite anyone without access to a decent PC into the world of my favorite game of all time on Xbox.

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Thanks. I’ve messed with the Steam demo, but I’m a couch and controller man. I’ll keep it in mind next time I’m feeling spendy.

xhaktmtjdnf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

That's great, good to hear the Xbox version works OK. I've been messing around with the game for a while now on PC, too. Think I'll download Skylines off of Gamepass even though I have it on the PC another sim game I've barely scratched the surface of hopefully it works well with a controller as well.

Bonbonetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Bonbonetti

That's encouraging to hear. I never got around to playing it on PC, even though I was curious. I've mainly been playing on consoles in recent years, so if I buy the game at all it will be on one of those. So this is good info.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.