Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kerbal Space Program

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Apr 27, 2015

Players create their own rockets from a variety of parts and then attempt to launch them into space.

Kerbal Space Program Premium

BuddyleeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just figured I'd start a conversation on this one. Once Kerbal is fully released, would anyone on staff be interested and willing to do a Kerbal series? It doesn't really work for a QL, since there's a lot of time involved.

Kevin_Cogneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Kevin_Cogneto

I absolutely love Kerbal, and I'd be on board if Vinny and Drew were still in the same city, they would've been the perfect team for something like that. But who would do it now? Drew and Dan? I don't think Dan would have the patience, no offense to him. Drew and Brad? Both of them would take it too seriously and it would make for a very dry series. Vinny and Alex? They wouldn't take it seriously enough, and would just build a bunch of crazy contraptions. And God help us if they let Rorie in there, it'd be him singing the Enterprise theme for ten straight hours.

joshwent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

"Alex, we have a problem..."

A short ongoing series where @vinny shows the GBeast crew just how many ways there are to make something really expensive blow up. (and maybe even eventually get to the moon)

Make it so!

Avatar image for deactivated-64c89b592b282
    deactivated-64c89b592b282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 38

@joshwent said:

"Alex, we have a problem..."

A short ongoing series where @vinny shows the GBeast crew just how many ways there are to make something really expensive blow up. (and maybe even eventually get to the moon)

Make it so!

In the words of John Felix Anthony Cena* YES! YES! YES!

*I know its really Daniel Bryan.

Avatar image for rollingzeppelin
    rollingzeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am fully supportive of this motion, you have an 'aye' from me. The motion goes to the floor.

brandondryrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That would be awesome. The few videos they've done of KSP have been them just messing around. I'd love to see them really attempt to land on the moon.

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I fully endorse this!

Would be fantastic specially since now (and even more at 1.0 I'd think) there's a nice directed experience where you have to research technology and the missions get increasingly more difficult, but at a nice pace.

great idea.

Avatar image for thunderstorm101
    thunderstorm101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like for Drew to man an unfinished video as the game has just gone into beta with that massive update and its so different from when they last played it and final release is still a fair bit off.

brandondryrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderstorm101: The next update is 1.0, and going on Squads history of updates, 1.0 will probably hit within the next two months.

Avatar image for thunderstorm101
    thunderstorm101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brandondryrock: Ah nice, i knew they had all the base content in the game and next was doing engine/physics updates but i wasn't expecting anything within 6 months. Good to be wrong :)

jaqen_hghar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

@brandondryrock: Damn, really hoped 1.0 would hit pretty soon. Kinda want to wait for that to start a new game with a bunch of mods to add life support and stuff. Been itching to play like, as I am listening to "The Martian" on audiobook. Really want to make my own Ares mission!
    By the way, that would be a cool setup, as I know @drewbert liked that book. With a bit of learning beforehand, he could send his own little crew to Duna! Most likely all of them will die there in a fiery wreck, but maybe all of them save one gets away?

brandondryrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.