Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Introversion Software Limited

Company »

Introversion is a small independent British developer that has developed a number of innovative titles primarily for the PC. Until recently they were well known for proclaiming themselves 'last of the bedroom programmers'.

Weekly Humble Bundle starring Introversion Software!

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jakob187

It's $1.00 to play four amazing games, folks. If you've never played Uplink, Darwinia, Multiwinia or Defcon, now is the time for you to do so.

There is now literally NO excuse to miss out on these amazing games! Go to Humble Bundle and give them money.

Also, for paying $19.99, you'll also get Prison Architect. That is $10 off the normal $29.99 price tag on Steam!

GET ON IT!

http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

@jakob187 said:

It's $1.00 to play four amazing games, folks.

That seems like kind of a shitty mindset, but sure.

And there are actually plenty of legitimate reasons one may pass on buying and playing these.

Prison Architect interests me, but I'll personally wait and buy it standalone sometime down the line when it's a little cheaper.

MysteriousFawx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MysteriousFawx

I paid $20 to get access to Prison Architect, gave me a spare Steam key for DEFCON, Multiwinia, Darwinia and Uplink, all bundled into one.

Have at it, first come first serve VW327-70D6T-K27ZK

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Saw the Quick Look after the steam sale for Prison Architect and was sad i missed out on the deal, but luckily Humbles got my back and gave me a better deal.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.