Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Injustice 2

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released May 16, 2017

When a new league of supervillains threatens alternate-universe Earth, it's up to Batman's crew of superheroes (and their shaky alliance with Superman's ruthless Regime) to stop them.

Injustice 2 gameplay

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Atrocitus with Dex-Starr!

ATastySlurpee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Woah... That looks awesome

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really feeling this one. Maybe I'll change my mind if I see more of the roster.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 bigsocrates  Online

Do they have a PC trailer where the game fails to install for the first week and then doesn't get the last group of downloadable characters?

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

YES! Dex-Starr!!!!! Now all I want is they include Jonah Hex

katpottz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

hopefully they fix the incredibly slow movement speed from the first game, god it was awful.

devise22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This looks stellar. I love how they are doubling down on the absolutely crazy scale of the super moves/location changes and what not. Even the armor aspect feels like a good way to just go scale crazy. As much as I liked MKX, I really feel after Injustice actually built on the improvements of MK 9 better than MKX did. It could just be that the great story mode they do probably fits in more naturally with a DC/superhero property than it does with MK.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OurSin_360

Looks good, I'll probably get it even just for the story mode. I just wish wb made a decent pc port as i dont think i want to pay for ps+ anymore.

civid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The whole armor costume thing makes the whole thing look a super generic. I don't know I understand why they would go for this dour doom and gloom visual style considering that this was made along with the new DC movie universe, but it meshes horribly with the over-the-top gameplay. Can't say I'm looking foreward to this :/

Quarters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, that looks great. Pretty excited to play it.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@civid: the armor thing is probably this years plot reason for why joker can fight superman etc. Better than magic pills

civid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@civid: the armor thing is probably this years plot reason for why joker can fight superman etc. Better than magic pills

Bet your right, I was more thinking that I don't like them aestethically. Also looks like you can customize them which especially with WB being the publisher of this, I wonder how gross the microtransactions will be for this one. Guess we'll find out this week!

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I hope Raven is on the roster.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OurSin_360

@civid: They didn't seem that bad with the last injustice or interfere with MK to much so NetherRealms probably won't let it get too out of control. And i think they at least look better than the last games plastic action figure character designs. I'm almost sure their will be free alternates like the last game.

TheWildCard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#16  Edited By TheWildCard

Love the new characters so far. Swamp Thing needs to make the roster this time though! Batgirl ended up being my main last time but doubt she'll return.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Every battle defines you"

I think this game is calling me a loser.

cannonballbam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The game play looks great, I am just apprehensive regarding the loot system. It sounds suspiciously like gems from Street Fighter x Tekken. Hopefully there's online and offline option to play without using loot.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Every battle defines you"

I think this game is calling me a loser.

You know what, this site needs a rep button lol.

devise22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cannonballbam: I think people really under estimate Boon and that team. There is no chance in hell this loot system will change things to such a drastic degree to upset balance. If anything, I can see it working in ways similar to MKX's different styles/options for characters. That is to say, despite the fact that there is loot it will probably not actually change stats or overall strengths of characters. I bet you the loot gives you different powered ability options per character, so customizing will only change how you play with certain characters, and what you can do with them. We'll see though, but if I had to guess it will probably power out that way.

The big reason I'm excited for the loot system is that with all the different thematic elements that are in the comic universes you'll be able to see some really cool armor I feel. Even Batmans from the trailer had a really Batman Beyond vibe to it.

GabrielCantor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GabrielCantor

Thinking about it, this equipment stuff doesn't sound much different than the system Soul Calibur has had (except they're calling it "loot"), and no one complained about that. There were also plenty of ways to play that without the stat adjustments, I have to imagine this will be the same.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the flashy moves but I don't care about comics so I'm gonna pass on this like with the first one.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love that they're keeping the pre-match dialog. That was one of my favorite little touches in MKX.

I wonder if they'll carry the "brutality" concept over... one of the things that always bugged me with Injustice 1 is that, no matter what you finished the match with, the opponent would just drop to their knees and sulk. Here's hoping for some variety, or at least having the loser get knocked the hell out like a fighting game should.

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man I'm super stoked for this. I wish we could have gotten more actually gameplay footage but maybe more of it will turn up during Microsoft or Sony. Let's see more Supergirl footage!

dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

This is the game I'm looking forward to the most out of anything.

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IGN has 15 minutes of gameplay and man I think the new characters look great. A lot of people complaining the returning characters have too similar of move sets but isn't that what you want. Old characters to feel familiar? I don't get the internet some days. I think the gear stuff could potentially be cool from the brief look at what the stats are doing for you. Be curious to see more interviews with Ed Boon over the next couple of days.

Loading Video...

darkvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

holy crap atrocitus looks terrible why the hell would you give him lips he should be like red skull but with spiky teeth

Avatar image for viciousbearmauling
    ViciousBearMauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boy, do Superman and Batman look terrible. Also gear with stats in a fighting game? Gross. Better be a singleplayer only thing or I'm out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.