Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 26, 2009

inFamous is a third-person open-world action game in which players take control of Cole, an urban explorer / bike messenger changed by a mysterious blast that grants him electricity-based superpowers.

Question about "an Old Friend" mission

Avatar image for selfservicedpump
    SelfServicedPump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SelfServicedPump

So I am playing through Infamous for the first time, it is alright so far, as a Hero and I just completed the mission "an Old Friend". However at the end I got evil Karma from it, why? I was never given a choice of two things, the whole inner monologue thing. Is this a bug or what? Also my last self save was about 2 hours before when I started a large collection run. Anyone have this happen to you as well, or does anyone know what I did that was so dam evil by fending off the Reapers/Dustmen?

brodywb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By brodywb

If you killed any civilians, you can get negative karma at the end of the mission.

Avatar image for selfservicedpump
    SelfServicedPump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By SelfServicedPump
    @brodywb said:
    " If you killed any civilians, you can get negative karma at the end of the mission. "
    Really? You mean those same civilians that run right in front of you towards the dustmen/Reapers?  

/sigh

Alright, so many little things in this game that bring me down. Thanks for the quick answer. Think I will take a day or so from it.
    Avatar image for xtrememuffinman
    Xtrememuffinman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Xtrememuffinman

It happens from time to time, depending on how much destruction and death you cause. Not hurting civilians and restraining badies gets you good points, and vice-versa.

Avatar image for kamikazecaterpillar
    KamikazeCaterpillar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I had a similar experience on my first playthrough but i was playing as evil and could not pull off the evil action in one the later missions. I would be more specific but I don't want to accidentally spoil it for you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.