Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 26, 2009

inFamous is a third-person open-world action game in which players take control of Cole, an urban explorer / bike messenger changed by a mysterious blast that grants him electricity-based superpowers.

Help with getting all upgrades

bobcat1794

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bobcat1794

I am now almost done with the game i have 79% completion 46 upgrades 60 out of 84 districts 223 out of 350 shards and 19 out of 21 stunts but yet i still need like 1700 points to fully upgrade and with barely any enemies and only a few side missions left what can i do to get those extra points? Please help with any tips or tricks you know on how to rack up experience.

bobcat1794

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By bobcat1794

Also are trophies cumulative across the game like casey jones (kill 25 enemies on top of a train) can i kill 20 on one playthrough and 5 on another.
    Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Enigma777

1. You need to farm the remaining enemies. There was one mission near the end where all the factions were fighting that you could use to farm a lot of points (by dying and restarting when you kill most of them), but it's too late for you.  

2. No.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.