Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Humble Bundle

Concept »

A digital storefront which donates some of its profits to charity.

Humble Monthly Bundle September

Thoseposers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

Here are the games for the september humble monthly bundle. It's a decent step up from last month's offerings, I think. Soma, The Banner Saga, and Epistory are the three standouts to me since i haven't played them yet but have heard very positive things. WWE 2k16 was already on games with gold and i'm not much of a wrestling person so if anyone would like to trade for the key i'd be happy to.

No Caption Provided

Grim Dawn is the first game for next month, don't really know much about it but it can't be as bad as that Call of Duty multiplayer starter pack from last month.

BallsLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Banner Saga is a fantastic game for anyone who missed it. The lite-RPG/strategy combat is wrapped in a The Oregon Trail-esque decision-based story telling system. However, the depth of the story and decision system is far deeper than Oregon trail ever was. Times were often bleak for my tribe based on decisions I made without considering third and fourth order effects.

InternetDotCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I keep pay for the Humble Bundle Monthly, installing the games, then not playing them.

I'm super good with money

Thoseposers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@internetdotcom: Personally, i think paying $12 and getting a couple big games has been worth it so far. Saves me from waiting for steam sales and paying that much for only one game.

InternetDotCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thoseposers: That's the logic I've used is that when Steam happen I will end up buying games I might not get to anyways so I may as well mitigate it somewhat

odinsmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I bought less games I think the monthly humble bundle would be an amazing deal. As it is I almost always already own most of the games I would have wanted in the packs.

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
    AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it possible to subscribe only for a month and then cancel? I want Grim Dawn on the cheap.

Choi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@adequatelyprepared: Yes, of course.

I'm a subscriber since the month Ark was in the bundle and I'm very satisfied. It's like mini Christmas every month- even if you don't have the time/will to play everything it't nice to treat yourself like that :D

I was a little bummed by the previous month but this month made up for it and then some... I really wanted to play the Banner Saga and Sheltered.
    I already have Soma, but it's gonna feel nice to gift it to one of my friends ^_^

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.