Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hot Wheels Unleashed

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Sep 30, 2021

A racing game featuring licensed toy cars.

The sequel to this game's trailer is here!

GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By GTxForza

Dear car lovers in the Giant Bomb forums

Here we go for another nostalgic childhood road trip, featuring the roster of iconic 1/64th-scale Hot Wheels cars, monster trucks, motorcycles and ATVs.

I'm also pleased to see the famous Deora II return in this game, which was previously featured in the previous installment, oh not to mention it's going to be the 20th anniversary of Hot Wheels World Race/Highway 35 computer-animated sci-fi movie! Plus, Vert Wheeler (The main protagonist in World Race/Highway 35 and AcceleRacers who drove the Deora II) is one of my most favorite fictional characters of all time!

Edit: I can see the cars can use jump jacks, which reminds me of the Speed Racer series.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nice. First game was dope. I'll have my eye on this.

GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@judaspete: I agree with you on this and I hope the gameplay will be more exciting than the first one.

This also gives me the feeling to see more future arcade-style racing games being developed and released on this generation of gaming consoles and PC than the previous generation.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.