Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Horizon Zero Dawn

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 28, 2017

Explore a lush, post-apocalyptic world inhabited by robotic beasts while uncovering secrets of the past.

Horizon Zero Dawn help

molella18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By molella18

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, im new to this.

SPOILERS FOR MOST OF HORIZON ZERO DAWN**

Okay so I have made it to the battle with the bohemeth in the stadium. I have no tear/shock arrows, and I dont have enough material to craft precision arrows. (I know noob mistake) Ive tried so many times and I cant win with regular arrows, they dont do enough damage. Is there a way to go back to a point where i can go see a merchant? Ive tried to go from the furthest back "load game" point but its still too ahead and im in the building and cant get out to go see the merchant. Do I need to start from scratch? PLEASE HELP

thesteve19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you opened opened all of your treasure boxes? Can you get any helpful materials from shooting off the behemoths belly-container?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Moved to the Horizon board and added spoiler tags, fyi.

molella18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesteve19: Yeah the treasure boxes give me enough materials for one batch of precision arrows that even when all shot perfectly arent enough to take down the bohemeth. Ive hit a wall with this game.

molella18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By molella18
    Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

@molella18: Yeah, for future reference, most games will have a specific forum that you can post to. You can do this either by going to the game page and forum and posting from there, or choosing the forum when you make a new thread. General Discussion is for generic video game talk, Off Topic is for whatever random shit (with some guidelines).

If you are talking anything Spoilery - either say "Spoilers" in your thread title, or have a Spoiler or Spoiler block, by highlighting the text and choosing that option when making a post.

Hope you're enjoying Horizon: Zero Dawn! (and the greatness that is Giantbomb.com)

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ares42

Are you able to make ropes or freeze arrows ? If you can freeze him (ropes will allow you to spam them in case yours are weak) your normal arrows will do more than enough damage. Or what about just using your sling for straight up damage ?

In the worst case you should be able to do the fight with your spear, although I would imagine that would be a nightmare.

molella18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ares42: can you make freeze arrows out of regular arrows?

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molella18: No, but all you need is wood, shards and chillwater. I would assume what you're missing for precision arrows is wires ? If you're out of wood then I guess slings are your only option.

molella18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ares42: no i have an abundance of those things! okay going to try that now! thanks!

P1x3lCh1ck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molella18 what you need to do is get the Behemoth to chase you into the pillars, this will damage the machine and also cause your weapons to lower into jumping reach :)

cornfed40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There should be plenty of stuff you can grab off of the corpses laying all over the area to make enough special arrows to help out, depending on what bows you have. But no, Lt. Daniels was pretty specific when he said it was the "point of no return" before starting that mission. Always a good idea to make a hard save when you hear something that specific. If your last autosave is still in the Zero Dawn facility, you could always just go back there and scrounge for stuff, no shortage of resources there in the last part.

Having it ram the pillars like @p1x3lch1ck said should help too

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.