Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hearthstone

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

A Free-to-Play collectible card game by Blizzard Entertainment set in the Warcraft universe.

You can get the Paladin DLC skin for free if you level a WoW character to level 20

Acura_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Acura_Max

Players who level a World of Warcraft character to level 20 will earn a new Achievement, Fledgling Hero of Warcraft, that will unlock Liadrin for use in Hearthstone. No World of Warcraft subscription is necessary to earn this hero and bring the power of the Light to bear in Hearthstone—simply log in to your existing World of Warcraft account and play.

Note that while the World of Warcraft Achievement will not be rewarded retroactively, anyone who leveled a character to level 20 after 11 a.m. PST on March 11 will be eligible to receive Lady Liadrin.

Once earned, you’ll be able to find your new Hero waiting for you in your collection (My Collection) within the Heroes tab.

Don’t have a World of Warcraft account? Getting started is easy—and free—with theStarter Edition, which can quickly be added to your existing Battle.net account.

-Blizzard (source)

Three free expansion packs and now a free dlc skin? Blizzard is being stingy with these rewards than usual.

• CONCEDE: Your win, friend. I concede.
    • ERROR_FULL_MINIONS: I have too many minions.
    • ERROR_GENERIC: I cannot do that.
    • HAND_FULL: My hand is full!
    • ERROR_I_ATTACKED: I already attacked.
    • ERROR_JUST_PLAYED: Give that minion a turn to get ready.
    • ERROR_MINION_ATTACKED: That minion already attacked.
    • ERROR_NEED_MANA: I don't have enough Mana.
    • ERROR_NEED_WEAPON: I need a weapon.
    • ERROR_PLAY: I can't play that.
    • ERROR_STEALTH: I can't target Stealthed minions.
    • ERROR_TARGET: That's not a valid target.
    • ERROR_TAUNT: I must attack the minion with Taunt.
    • GOOD_GAME: Good game.
    • GREETINGS: Hello, challenger.
    • LOW_CARDS: I'm almost out of cards!
    • LUNAR_NEW_YEAR: Hello, challenger.
    • MIRROR_START: Holy fire is my middle name.
    • NO_CARDS: I'm out of cards!
    • OOPS: An error, to be sure.
    • SORRY: Apologies.
    • START: My hammer burns with holy fire!
    • THINK1: Hmm...
    • THINK2: Options, options...
    • THINK3: Should I... Hmm..
    • THREATEN: You will pay for that, cur!
    • TIMER: Let's move!
    • WELL_PLAYED: Well played.
    • WINTERVEIL_GREETINGS: Happy Feast of Winter Veil!

Emote Source

C0V3RT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

At least you can play the free version and don't have to dump money into sub time. I'm about 3 hours in and am level 9 and it feels more tolerable than the HotS cardback grind.

MrMazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

As someone who loves Paladin (and is nervous that we'll lose all our good stuff come Standard) I got this fairly easily an quickly. HAdn't played WOW in like 5-6 years, yep that game hasn't aged well. I was always more of a Guild Wars 1/2 person anyways. But levling 1-20 wasn't bad. Mad a Drawf Hunter got to level 10 and got to Stormwind and just ran through Westfall (10-15) and Red Ridge Mountains (15-20) zones. Took me like 5/6 hours or so.

Now if only Lady Liadrin would summon Blood Elf tokens .

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I have such a complete lack of interest in post-WC3 Warcraft lore that the alternate heroes don't do a lot to entice me. Medivh is kinda alright because he's an OG, but also I'm sure Medivh has died and resurrected 2 or 3 more times in the span of a bunch of WoW storylines that I don't care to know about.

NeoCalypso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By NeoCalypso

@bisonhero: It's it's any consolation, they have let Medivh as a character pretty much rest. He hasn't been in WoW in much more than various flashbacks.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By BisonHero

@neocalypso: That's good to hear, I guess. As someone who doesn't have the time or interest in playing an MMO, I'd written off Warcraft, but friends told me the storylines got pretty comic booky in terms of power escalation and resurrections and so on.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.