Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 11, 2014

Chronicle the classic adventures of the Master Chief with a compilation of the first four main chronological installments of the Halo series, enhanced for the Xbox One with updated graphics and easy access to every multiplayer mode in the series' history.

Anyone having trouble getting into matches?

indieslaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I've tried a few times overnight, and I can't get matched up with anyone, on any of the playlists I tried.

decko5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By decko5
    falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Halo breaking Xbox Live. Ah, the good 'ol days.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#5  Edited By alistercat

I haven't been able to play co-op. Is it confirmed that you can't play co-op campaign without the day one patch? It seems that way, and doesn't make sense to me since it isn't the same as needing all the multiplayer maps and what have you, but fiiiiiine. I'll wait, like, 10 hours to download.

rawrz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@alistercat: You dont need the update. Live and the Halo servers are just fucked right now since people also have issues connecting to parties to play custom games so id imagine trying to party up for co op is the same struggle.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

@rawrz: I found a digital foundry article that briefly said it was part of the update but that's the only evidence I found. In any case, when trying to join a friend it brings up the installation progress prompt saying the feature needs to be installed, so that's why I think it's part of the patch.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.