Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Half-Life: Blue Shift

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 12, 2001

The second expansion to the 1998 first-person shooter Half-Life, showing the events of the Black Mesa invasion in a different perspective: from a rookie security guard.

Half life blue shift endurance run

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Terrents

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Terrents
       Hey guys, me and my friend made a endurance run about a year back from half lifeblue shift on hard. It didnt get very many views when we posted it but we were fine with that. But none the less i still want to post it on here to see if anyone would be interested in watching. I know we are no Vinny and Jeff but i think we are still pretty entertaining :)    http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/view_playlist?p=2D5015BD9381FB29
    Terrents

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Terrents
    Sorry im posting this via my ipad and it doesnt seem to like Giant bomb verymuch so it cut it off
    BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

#3  Edited By BeachThunder

Um, you seem to be doing it wrong?? Maybe try embedding the first video in your post or something.

Anyway, Blue Shift was a pretty mediocre game D:

Terrents

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Terrents
    Yeah but we played it on hard so its pretty exciting. And yeah my ipad doesnt like typing unless i click the Html code button. Basicly all i said was we made it for fun and werea bit disapointed it didnt get very Many views. So a year later im posting it here. The link is a play list
    Terrents

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Terrents
    If that link isnt working this one should http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/profile?user=TheHeadMap&v=Mrg8lc8x8wU&view=videos
    NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By NTM

Yeahhh, Blue-Shift. That's an okay game.
    Terrents

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Terrents
    Cant tell if thats sarcasm or not... Anyway. Im sure this one will work if the others dont http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrg8lc8x8wU&sns=em Sent from my iPad
    trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By trace

Unfortunately, posting videos or links without much in the way of commentary is what we call YouTube spam. We tend to lock these threads to avoid and discourage a glut of threads that are nothing more than "Hey look at this video."

Sorry.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.