Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guacamelee!

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 09, 2013

Guacamelee! is a side-scrolling Metroidvania style game featuring a luchador on a quest through dual worlds to save El Presidente's daughter.

Flame Face Fight bug

Jeabusier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jeabusier

i'm at the Flame Face fight in the temple, but after he stands on the upper ledge and shoots at you, when he does the flaming cartwheel back down, he has a tendency to go off the screen entirely and not come back.

is anyone else getting this problem? I'm on the PS3 version.

anslowsucevic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have precisely the same issue my friend, it's exceptionally pestering... All we can do is wait until Drinkbox acknowledge this and fix it. The fundamental issue with this bug is that it obstructs any further progress in the plot. Thanks for posting this.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

This game actually has a few fight bugs with the bosses. I noticed during the flame face fight when he did his round house bullets when he jumped to the side platforms the bullets wouldn't stun me at all, making this fight easier than the previous one. I also just defeated Jaguar Javier and if you actually punch him before the sides come down like in a normal arena boss fight he won't attack you unless you attack first. I thought I might have to restart or have him kill me cause no health bar appeared above but I kept on melee him and he went down. Quick and easy way to beat him if you don't want him throwing all his tricks at you. I'm sure Drinkbox will probably fix these bugs but I kinda enjoyed them, brings me back to the older days of gaming where the bugs were a way to beat tough bosses.

- Oh god don't do this when beating Jaguar Javier, now I'm stuck and I think it just auto-saved.. FFFFuuuuckkkk...

mesoian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 8

I've had quite a few bugs in the combat arena, but found if you leave the area and return, the bug usually sorts itself out. Annoying, but none of the boss bugs seem progress killing.

Edit: Save for the one staypuft experienced. I actually got that one too while playing in Hard mode, but Javier still killed me.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

@mesoian: Scared me a second but just quitting and starting up again got it working.

anslowsucevic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mesoian: I'm still obstructed by this bug on the Flame Face boss fight... It's really pestering. I've re-installed the game multiple times, quit and proceeded to continue. Sadly the bug is still present and it is the bane of my sanity...

mesoian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 8

@anslowsucevic: try beating a orb puzzle, then go back to the fight. That seemed to reset the problem for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.