Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto

Franchise »

Grand Theft Auto is a sandbox-violence game, that has drawn attention all over the world, and has pretty much become one of the most noticeable criminal-sandbox franchises ever.

Next GTA to be announced at E3 -- IGN prediction

DTUMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DTUMan

According to IGN.com, the announcement of the next Grand Theft Auto is predicted to be made at the Electronic Entertainment Expo which runs from June 7-9 2011. Rockstar has no significant presence at E3 this year, and there hasn't been much in regard to an E3 reveal until recently, so we'll just have to wait and see what happens. For more info, make sure to tune into Sony and Microsoft's press conferences which can be seen live on the E3 website.

The image on the right represents the predictions that IGN is putting forth for E3 regarding Sony related announcements (click the thumbnail for a larger image), the bottom two predictions are the ones we are most interested in, with"Grand Theft Auto V" being on their Xbox 360 predictions list also. Fingers crossed! 

http://grandtheft5.ucoz.com/news/next_gta_to_be_announced_at_e3_ign_prediction/2011-06-02-25
    Discuss.

Bones8677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Bones8677

You may want to add more to your post than "Discuss."

For me, I would be making that same prediction, except that the developer who does the GTA games is currently busy working on Agent. Which means we're never going to see GTA5.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By AhmadMetallic

i purchase GTA games day 1 blindly and enjoy them so much i crap my entire wardrobe at once 

BRING IT <3

Avatar image for bestusernameever
    BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BestUsernameEver
    @Bones8677 said:
    You may want to add more to your post than "Discuss."  For me, I would be making that same prediction, except that the developer who does the GTA games is currently busy working on Agent. Which means we're never going to see GTA5.
    Uhhh, 'never' see a GTA5, just not at this show?
    recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#5  Edited By recroulette

Why didn't you just link to IGN? Because they make the "prediction" and then give it the odds "No way in hell" 

" It's been three years since GTA IV came out, which means a lot of people are champing at the bit to see what comes next for Rockstar's signature franchise. Unfortunately, we're pretty sure you're going to have to keep waiting for the foreseeable future. Rockstar isn't on the E3 show floor in any official capacity, which means the company -- or any of the games its working on -- probably won't be there at all. "

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Winternet

I know this prediction a while ago from Mr. Pach-man.

PillClinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PillClinton

Is this supposed to be surprising or something?  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.