Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

GOG.com

Concept »

A digital distribution platform that focuses on providing DRM-free computer games, both old and new.

Terrific classic EA games 60% off during GOG weekend sale.

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By audiosnow

How would you like Theme Hospital for 89¢? Or Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, also for 89¢? Perhaps any of the Wing Commander series for 11¢ less than 1 dollar? Or maybe you'd like to snag select Ultima games for 90¢ more than -1¢?

I went to buy some myself but I already own all of them.

http://www.gog.com/promo/weekend_promo_ea_collection_050216

So, I was misinformed. The prices were all appearing to me as 85% off because that's the discount if you buy everything you don't already own, and it's otherwise 60% off individual games. Since I already owned everything, all of the prices were showing up as 85% off.

Because I unintentionally misled you, I bought all of the 89¢ games (which would be $2.39 otherwise during the sale), and I'm giving them away as a unit. (Unfortunately I can't break apart the pack.)

The games you'll receive are:

If you're a subscriber with 999+ forum posts, post a reply.

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Shit 89 cents for Alpha Centurai is low enough to be a "just to own it" price

Schatzy23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

89 pennies for Theme Hospital sounds like an amazing deal. I need to get on that.

redwing42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By redwing42

They are all coming up at $2.39 for me... Wonder why the price difference?

ETA:85% off is only if you buy all 42 games, apparently. Otherwise it is 60% off each. $41 is a great deal for all those games, but not sure that I really need them all.

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redwing42: Maybe it's bugged on my end. They all show up as being 85% off but that may be because I already own them. That shouldn't happen though, because I'm still supposed to see the price of buying it as a gift.

redwing42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By redwing42

Hmmm.... now how to get another 900 posts...

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm.... now how to get another 900 posts...

Eh, screw it, it's been an hour and patience has never been my virtue. Plus, you've been a member since 2009.

Nymphonomicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are all coming up at $2.39 for me... Wonder why the price difference?

ETA:85% off is only if you buy all 42 games, apparently. Otherwise it is 60% off each. $41 is a great deal for all those games, but not sure that I really need them all.

Apparently I own more EA games than you. The completed collection pack comes out to $34.31 if I select it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.