Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game Boy Advance

Platform »

The third platform in the Game Boy line, the Game Boy Advance was offered in a multitude of colors and had three hardware offerings, the sideways Game Boy Advance, the flip Game Boy Advance SP and the tiny Game Boy Advance Micro.

Great and/or Terrible Game Boy (Advance) Recommendations?

• 57 results
    coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By coakroach

Ninja Five-O is a really fun game thats often overlooked.

Other than that you cant go wrong with Mario & Luigi, Fire Emblem (either one), Advance Wars (again, either one), Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and Pokemon.

Hells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Hells

Mario Golf and Mario Tennis for Gameboy Color

(Mario Golf is coming out Oct 11th on the EShop for the 3DS as well...)

Nottle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Nottle

The Mario and luigi games are great. So are the Castlevania and Metroid games.

I really like the Final Fantasy rereleases.

Oh and MOTHER 3. Except that is a game thats in japanese and you'd need to import or get it by other means. People did make an english patch. I love that game.

casper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By casper_

Ninja Cop is G.O.A.T.

NegativeCero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By NegativeCero

@myketuna: I totally just bought that after looking it up. Would have never found it otherwise.

@coakroach: I just looked that up, immediately checked eBay and saw that they go for way too much money.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#56  Edited By ArbitraryWater

@TooWalrus said:

That Banjo-Kazooie GBA game is pretty... uh, it's really somethin' else.

Oh wow. You reminded me that game exists. Now I really feel the need to see if my friend still has his copy, and it's probably your fault.

On topic: Fire Emblem, probably. Which one? Both of them. There was a third GBA game that only came out in Japan, but I'm not going to go as far as to suggest that you import a copy, though that also has to do with the part where it's one of the weaker games in the series.

EDIT: Also the Final Fantasy ports are pretty great, though V is probably the most valuable because the only other english version of that game was part of that PS1 anthology.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By toowalrus
    @ArbitraryWater said:

@TooWalrus said:

That Banjo-Kazooie GBA game is pretty... uh, it's really somethin' else.

Oh wow. You reminded me that game exists. Now I really feel the need to see if my friend still has his copy, and it's probably your fault.

OK, so in 2003, I was 13 and busy traveling around the world with my mom when she went through that phase... Anyway, the only access to gaming I had was my GBA. Banjo Kazooie & Banjo Tooie were just about my favorite games ever, so I fuckin' devoured that game. All the jiggies, all the notes... I don't remember any of it- I think it had pretty good music.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.