The Witcher 3 is coming to Xbox Series X and PS5 (updated on PC as well). Are you interested?

• 51 results
MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@crommi said:

@meierthered: I feel like the massive amount of content is both a strength and weakness for Witcher 3. I got distracted by sidestuff so frequently that at some point I just had to call it off and push through the main-quest to the end. I bet this will also be an issue in Cyberpunk but this time I will just take my time and enjoy the fact that single game will probably last me for months.

Thats 100% how i ended up finishing the main story. It actually took me a year or so to return and finish it. As you i kept getting side tracked by other quests before i knew it i had already massed a 60 hours play time without getting half way through the story part. And i honestly felt burnt at that point.

So i stopped playing it. Came back a year or so later and just mainlined the story at that point. Put it away again, and then jumped back in after the two expansions had released. I finished those back to back, and had it not been for the completely new location and amazing bright visuals of Blood & Wine i would have stopped again.

pauljeremiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 1

I keep meaning to do a NG+ on Deathmarch, so I will wait for the update and then do it.