• 66 results
MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#51  Edited By MocBucket62

@whiteshadow151: They're going to do GOTY next week starting on the 24th. Guest lists will drop by then too.

EDIT: Actually its on the 26th. It starts on the week of the 24th.

FunkyVerb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There's no option for Bowser's Fury... travesty

IBroughtBeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By IBroughtBeer
No Caption Provided

2021 was pretty middle of the road for me except for a few standouts but honestly 4-10 could be in literally any order. Heres to 2022 being absolutely epic.

wtravis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What am I supposed to do if every game I thought came out this year actually came out in 2020, though?

Avatar image for perniciousdistortion
perniciousdistortion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

annnnndddd there we go!

s5n8k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every fucking game fucking sucked.

2021 sucked and so is 2022

There.

Happy new year.

flamingospit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By flamingospit
No Caption Provided

Great year for gaming.. Can't thank the developers of Tormented Souls enough for bringing back classic survival horror!

11. Metroid- Loved this game and it just missed out.. Just wanted to mention it.

Elwoodan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

I'll be honest I don't care enough to get these things added to the wiki I just wanted to say Gundam BO: Code Fairy was really fun and Trash The Planet is a really great clicker/idle game send-up

MobiusFun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MobiusFun

I forgot to do one of these and that's OK cause it was a lame year of games for me. Whatever I would've put in my #1 spot would've been a game that I thought was sort of good at best. Off the top of my head, here's a quick top 5:

1. GTFO

2. Hell Let Loose

3. Psychonauts 2

4. Nier Replicant

5. Inscryption

I'm not crazy about GTFO but I think it's definitely the most inspired 4-player coop shooter this year. It's pretty fuckin' metal.

GrahamMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 11

Y'all played a lot of 2021 releases this year! I thought I had until I started making my list and realized I only had five haha, but I played a ton of games from years past.

Avatar image for mynameisfatmike
mynameisfatmike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

No Caption Provided

GTFO, Prodeus, and Age of Darkness I played a bunch of in early access, and Hell Let Loose I've been playing for a couple years now - it's hard to think of it as a 2021 game. Anyways I didn't include them due to the wiki release dates not showing 2021 in the dropdown. During the steam winter sales I got Inscryption, Deathloop, Death's Door, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Echos of the Wild but I haven't gotten to play any of them yet - If I had played them, my top 10 list might be radically different.

I thought Hitman 3 was a lock as my GOTY for sure until December rolled around when I played Psychonauts 2 and it completely swept me off my feet. What a game.

Also, I'm making my own hottest mess category, and I'm awarding it to Battlefield 2042. Battlefield has been my go-to franchise for nearly 2 decades, I own and have played every entry, and I'm straight up embarrassed I paid $90 for this trainwreck of a game.

matthewgm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My list was more than half Game Pass games. Made time outside that for some low-spec PC bangers like Inscryption and Loop Hero, plus Metroid on Switch.

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#64  Edited By Dixavd

I finally uploaded my list (hopefully it's still within time). There are lots of games I haven't played yet that I definitely plan to however I'm happy to recommend these 10:

1. Inscryption
  2. Metroid Dread
  3. Sable
  4. New Pokémon Snap
  5. NieR Replicant Ver. 1.22474487139...
  6. Pokémon Brilliant Diamond
  7. Shin Megami Tensei V
  8. Mario Party Superstars
  9. Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania
  10. Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes

The Top 4 I've completed. 5-9 I have played a lot of but I'm not finished with. 10 House Of Ashes was experienced purely through streams if others playing.

Edit: Also, I still don't have a PS5, Xbox Series or high powered PC so there are a lot of games I was interested in that I couldn't play.

dxxpwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

has the collated list been posted yet?

marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92