Missing Videos

Paul_Tillich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is there some sort of guide or other information we can receive for when videos go from being live on Twitch to archived here? The second video of Grub playing through Mortal Kombat is on twitch, but not here. However, videos recorded after that one are listed here with embedded YouTube videos ready to watch. I am losing my mind trying to figure out what I have watched, need to watch, and what I may not even know I need to watch because videos from this site are split among this site, YouTube, and Twitch, and I only seem to be seeing some of them as one of the people still paying for premium and only wanting to consume content on this webite.

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

"Jan's working on it"

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

@paul_tillich: I said this in one thread with a similar issue, but with missing podcast episodes or video content as well as feed issues, @dtoast flagged a couple of them to the engineering team. They can be pinged on the forums (though toast asks that you @ them for each request or report). Zendesk is also open for reporting feed issues and missing content.

Moving forward, video and podcast issues that get reported will be classified as a Tier 1 issue with means Fandom's executive leadership will be included in your report.

Mystic_Ode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@zombiepie What if I've found a video that is on the website, but should be available on the YouTube page due to an established precedent with that series of videos? For instance, I've found a 'Game Tapes RAW' video that isn't available on the YouTube page and remains locked behind premium paywall on this site. Do I ping a specific user for that situation or the engineering team? If so, how? (Apologies I'm new here, I was just trying to research a game at E3 that year.)

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

@mystic_ode: Give it a try. That said, some of those videos are not on YouTube due to copyright issues or concerns.

Mystic_Ode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@zombiepie Ah, nevermind, I checked again and it's no longer premium locked. Thank you for encouraging my comment though.

Nixamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well that escalated quickly...