No Bombcast today?

• 44 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

The situation in America is fucking rediculous. Impossible to make entertaining content when the military is being sicced on the people. Is it the perfect way to deal with this as GB? Who knows. All i know is that i couldn't keep a happy face going through all this.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#54 FinalDasa  Moderator

This isn't your opportunity to share your opinions. It's a chance to reflect on the deep divide and systematic racism that exists around the world.

If you feel the need to defend cops who murder unarmed victims this isn't the time or place.

A shame some of you feel the need to yell and complain rather than reflect for just a brief moment. Take the time you would've been listening to a Bombcast this week and just think about that for awhile.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By rorie

I respect the fact that some of you think we could do more here. I'd just remind you that as a site (and community) we've raised over a million dollars for charitable causes over the site's lifetime, and we'll continue to do so as long as we're around. If there's more we can do we will discuss it as a staff and will welcome your feedback on that during what will no doubt be plenty of conversations to come this week. In the meantime there is another charity stream on GameSpot that will beginning shortly, or you can find more donation links in the homepage article. Personally I am going to spend the day looking into volunteering opportunities in my local area.

Lastly, it's fucking laughable to think that Ryan would be opposed to this course of action.