Whiskey Media = Awesome

Heli0s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Heli0s

As a web developer and new member of the Giant Bomb community I am thoroughly impressed with the site and the staff.  There is some cutting edge tech powering this "structured wiki" and I want to dive in to the api to hopefully build some kind of useful web app.  The difficult part is coming up with an intelligent and useful idea.  At any rate I think the app will be built with Google's App Engine using the the same framework (Django) used to build Giant Bomb.  Wish me luck :)

Heli0s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Heli0s

As a web developer and new member of the Giant Bomb community I am thoroughly impressed with the site and the staff.  There is some cutting edge tech powering this "structured wiki" and I want to dive in to the api to hopefully build some kind of useful web app.  The difficult part is coming up with an intelligent and useful idea.  At any rate I think the app will be built with Google's App Engine using the the same framework (Django) used to build Giant Bomb.  Wish me luck :)

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

And I've got all sorts of great ideas, but I'm too lazy to do anything with them. But come 2012 or whatever year I start doing something useful, your mind is going to be blown. :P

Oh, and good luck.

Skullo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Skullo

Y halo thar newb.

bravetoaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points