Video Game Reccommender

JeremyThiesen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JeremyThiesen

So, my friend and I built a recommendation system off of the data. Thanks GiantBomb! We would love some feedback. www.infikno.com.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

The recommendations seem a bit hit and miss. I did a search for Chrono Trigger, and a lot of the results make sense. I then did a search for Assassin's Creed 3 though, and the suggested games seemed pretty off base (some Family Guy and Ben10 games were up at the top...nobody should play those...ever).

Thoseposers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Thoseposers

I really like the look and all the nice javascript touches you guys have put in. I just can't for the life of me figure out how to clear out my first query to make a second

Edit: figured it out, i think that that related product search button seemed like more of a page title to me than an actual button so it's probably no big deal

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Baillie

Good suggestions when I put in 4 games. Although most of them were games in the same franchise.

JeremyThiesen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JeremyThiesen

@Baillie: Ya, if you become a user and view/react to the games you won't get them in your history any more and then you can get more tailored searches.

JeremyThiesen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JeremyThiesen

@Chaser324: Haha, agreed. Once again, if you become a user, you can then dislike those to tailor your results.