Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fire Emblem Warriors

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Sep 28, 2017

Omega Force and Team Ninja give the Fire Emblem franchise the Musou treatment on Nintendo Switch and New 3DS.

Just got this today...and it's pretty alright!

Quantris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't think I've ever touched a Musou game before.

I'm only a few chapters in to this one so far, but I'm enjoying it immensely. Playing on Normal and it feels like my characters are overpowered (several times I've defeated the "boss" before they finished their dialogue) so probably I'll bump it up. Mowing through the fodder guys to unleash a super is amazing. Lissa's Strong IV is probably my favorite attack so far, though Frederick's is pretty badass too.

The loot system isn't something I was expecting: feeding swords to Chrom's Falchion is a thing you will do in this game. And the crests (ability tree) are satisfyingly deep. I just got a few unique ones and saw that this opens them up on everyone's board, which I thought was a very cool touch. Not to mention "skills" which I have the menu option for but haven't unlocked any yet.

Concur with Ben's opinion from UPF: this is a good one. I'm sure I'll put it down once Odyssey is here, but it promises to be a nice palate cleanser over the next few months.

PavlovianHell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh Yeah, Lisa going Axe wheel is great.

Honestly, I'm finding it more boring than I expected.

I like hyrule warriors better, which is weird as they are basically identical except hyrule warriors had tediously done boss fights that were irritating.

I think its because it doesn't feel like Fire emblem warriors, it feels like awakening/fates warriors. I feel like I've gone way too deep into the game and they are still just introducing characters from games that just came out from a series that spans decades. I feel like when I do unlpock characters from games like sacred stones, they will just be awards for historical mode, with no actual part to play in the adventure.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Efesell

They do a pretty great job of taking Fire Emblem and molding it into the Warriors format.

But the majority of the cast was from the game that I thought had the weakest characters by far and the one I really wanted to play as from the get go turned out to be post game only so the whole thing ended on kind of a sour note.

Those are the games that saved Fire Emblem so I get it but it was still a little disappointing.

PavlovianHell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@efesell: Well I guess I'm not alone on this one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.