Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fight Night Champion

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Mar 01, 2011

EA brings Fight Night back into the ring with an M-rating, depicting the "violence and brutality that is true to the trade."

Champion Mode Difficulty

McGray90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By McGray90

I'm playing champion mode on Champion difficulty and have managed to get past most fighters on my first or second attempt, must admit some times I've been a bit lucky and got a flash knock-out, my problem is the following:

I really don't want to make it easier as I'd like to complete the whole thing on the Champion difficulty, I was just wondering if anyone has finished it and if so has any types.

Thanks
    Avatar image for skullcrushermountain
    SkullcrusherMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Land uppercuts to the body. 

Avatar image for burjeffton--defunct
    burjeffton--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 3

Dance around for a while, then go in and whip fast combinations to his body. Don't stay inside too long, as he will get a couple shots on you. Back off and regain your composure/stamina for 10-15 seconds, then repeat. 

This fight took me around 15 attempts to complete. Although the story mode is wonderful, this level was horribly unbalanced and poorly designed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.