Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

FIFA Soccer 09

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Oct 14, 2008

EA Sports returns with the '09 edition of FIFA, a soccer simulation video game series. FIFA 09 features gameplay and graphic improvements from its predecessor, FIFA 08, as well as increased amount of players, leagues, and stadiums, and you have more control overall in the game.

Will EA ever do this....

Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By MachoFantastico

Will EA ever put in something like FIFA 95 or 96 into one of the new FIFA games like they do with a number of their other sports franchises out there?

man I would even love to see EA bring it out on XBOX Live Arcade or PSN. It would be brilliant, I have fond memories of that game. Its something I'm always surprised we have never seen yet.

CuoreAzzurro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By CuoreAzzurro

I'd see them doing this in a collectors edition of FIFA.. perhaps on an anniversary date?.. But other than that, no. For a number of reasons... The Popularity of the sport in the states being one of them.. and also the fact that it'd have to be completely unlicensed... as they wouldn't pay money to relicense all the older players.

However.. there IS SWOS out on arcade, and it's a great older style football game.
    MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Yeah, I'd like to see the original FIFA included in a collectors edition or something.

danielkempster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By danielkempster

In one of the recent FIFA games (I think it was FIFA 06) they included a version of an older, isometric FIFA game. That being said, I'm in the UK so I don't know if it was included in the American version.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.