Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Ball Fusions

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Sep 08, 2016

Dragon Ball Fusions is a role playing game with a strong emphasis on the series' character-combining "Fusion" role.

DB Fusions Free Update!

PhilOsyfee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PhilOsyfee

For those of you who already own the game (or might be interested in picking it up) a patch/update is incoming and it includes a good deal of new content. Not only are 7 new playable characters being added to the game (not including fusions) with a good deal of new moves, but the inclusion of online multiplayer/move trading as well. While this has existed in Japan for a long time, it has yet to function in it's entirety in the US.

I really enjoy this game and I'm super excited to have a reason to return to it. If anyone would like to join me in a multiplayer match and/or would like to trade a few moves feel free to add me on 3ds, and leave a post in here with your friend code if you do. If anyone would like a link to the full description of the update you'll find it here https://www.bandainamcoent.com/news/dragon-ball-fusions-free-downloadable-update

FC:5301-1198-8946 (Phil)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.