Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age Legends

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Mar 18, 2011

The second Dragon Age flash game developed by EA2D. Was playable on Facebook and Google+ and was the first multi-player game for the Dragon Age franchise. Exists now as a free single-player download.

Out of Beta yet?

Chris2KLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Chris2KLee

What's going on with this game? I thought it was a promotional tool for DA2, but last I checked it's still in Beta. DA2 is out in 3 days, I want to get me some free stuff! Anyone know if we'll see this out in time?

Teaspoon83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Teaspoon83

Would imagine they launch this when DA2 hits. The game is currently running its last player wipe I believe they said right now before it goes "Live." Probably was never the intention to get the goodies before the game came out. Those who want them have to play it or buy the damn crowns to power level ahead.

Chris2KLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Chris2KLee
    @Teaspoon83 said:

" Would imagine they launch this when DA2 hits. The game is currently running its last player wipe I believe they said right now before it goes "Live." Probably was never the intention to get the goodies before the game came out. Those who want them have to play it or buy the damn crowns to power level ahead. "

From the site: "Before the launch of Dragon Age II, return to Thedas in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook. Take down demons and darkspawn with your friends in this action-packed, strategy RPG. Be Legendary!" 

Something tells me something went a little sideways, that or EA is expanding their plans for this thing. Anyhow if they are doing final wipes should be soon then. I just got a beta key (from Gamespot of all places) and started trying it out. Seems a little more ambitious than Journeys was.
    melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By melcene

This is in "Early Release" now, and the items can actually be opened up for DA2.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.