Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 24, 2011

Disgaea 4 continues the epic saga of the Netherworld. The game boasts major graphical improvements, a slew of new characters, as well as improved gameplay mechanics to provide the ultimate next-gen Disgaea experience.

Disgaea 4 premium packages!

drac96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By drac96

Today NIS announced that there will be two premium packages of Disgaea 4, but sadly did not release the price point for each one.

• The Premium Package comes with a soft cover art book, an OST a figure of the new prinny dressed character Fuka, and different box art for the game
    • They are also offering an online only  Super Premium Package that seems even more awesome and ridiculous. It comes with everything featured in the normal premium package, but comes with nine extra figurines. They only picture six figures on their site. The pictured figurines are Varbatose, Fenrir, Vulcan, Desco, Emizeru, and Axel. I wonder who the other three figurines are. I am really hoping for Laharl, Etna, and Flonne *crosses fingers*    

Anyways, I was just wondering what other Disgaea fans think about this. I personally am super pumped. The pre-orders don't start until July. NIS will alert you if you give them your email though. 

Questionable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Questionable

Have bemused my self a while with buying burning my money on figurines and if theres one thing ive learned from it is not to trust the quality of bonus figurines, even if it is a nendroid.

jello44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jello44
    sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#4  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I don't feel the need to purchase the special edition, but I love that the regular edition will be $50 as opposed to $60. That's pretty darn cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.