Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 24, 2011

Disgaea 4 continues the epic saga of the Netherworld. The game boasts major graphical improvements, a slew of new characters, as well as improved gameplay mechanics to provide the ultimate next-gen Disgaea experience.

Disgaea 4 (English Version)? Man, I Saw That

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Luke

So, I just got back from playing Disgaea 4, Cave Story 3DS, and Bleach: Soul Resurrection (not yet in Giant Bomb's database) at NIS America's May Press Event 2011.  Along with seeing a bunch of other recently announced games being localized for the U.S., like Atelier Totori and ClaDun x2 (again, not in Giant Bomb's database yet).   
    Anyway, if anyone's interested, below are a few short videos of me playing Disgaea 4 in English .  Just ignore the fact that I was being a total weirdo at the beginning, 'cause I didn't know that I was being filmed at first :p  

I also took a bunch of pictures... maybe I'll post those later, but mostly all the important gaming stuff has probably hit the internet already.  

Here's the link to the new trailer too!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soH8jG_gfGQ.  Cheers!  

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By monetarydread

OMG.  U lucky son of a bitch.  I just saw the new trailer for this game and I am sold on it being game of the year for me.  Map Editor, World Map, Running a Kingdom, HD sprites, Zetta; I think I am actually going to pre-order. 

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Marz

Looks like a game that will get me back into the series. 

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Luke
    @MonetaryDread:  Haha, yeah, I was very thankful for being invited!  I can't wait to get my hands on the final release!  

@Marz:  Dood, get this one!  

Thanks for the replies, guys!  
    Questionable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Questionable

I already own all the prior released Disgaea games both on consoles and psp, think ive had my fill of this series.
    Its nice they finally upped the sprite resolution but frankly its too little too late after the abomination that was D3.
    (So yeah i'l probably end up picking this up out of the bargain bin in a year or 2 just for the sake of keeping my collection complete.)

kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By kingzetta

I like that last video

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.