Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Difficulty Level

Concept »

Sometimes you want a challenge, sometimes you wanna coast.

☆☆Kids these days☆☆

• 52 results
    fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By fattony12000
    No Caption Provided

Well, me and my good friend managed to play shit like this when we were about 6 years old. WITH THE REALISM SETTING ON.

No Caption Provided

Jesus, this was back when the F-22 was barely just a thing.

As with anything tricky, it's simply a function of time and effort in order to gain mastery over it. If you have both of these things you can do nearly anything that you set your mind to. And that includes flying night time laser-guided bombing runs against enemy targets, whilst fending off Russian fighters and heavy anti-air cover, whilst at the controls of a super advanced aircraft that most people in the world didn't even know about yet.

The feeling once we scored that one-in-one-hundred chance of completing a mission? It was mother fucking fresh banana milkshake time.

bvilleneuve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By bvilleneuve

People should play games to have the kind of fun they want to have. I don't get all the hand-wringing over whether or not kids have gone soft.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.