Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Rising 2: Case West

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Dec 27, 2010

In this downloadable epilogue to Dead Rising 2 (exclusively for the Xbox 360), Chuck Greene teams up with the original game's protagonist, Frank West, to infiltrate a Phenotrans facility and uncover a conspiracy between the Zombrex manufacturer and the zombie outbreaks.

Case: West and starting from pre-acquired lvl

eminenssi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By eminenssi

Heya, 

Having paid for this addon, I find myself terribly interested in playing and seeing the story roll out. But nevertheless I still remember how long it took me to lvl up Chuck to gain those blessed item slots and sweet unarmed attack moves. Took me a long while to acquire and learn the moves though not as long to appreciate the expanded inventory.

As far as I understood, the players of the DR2 would get the benefit of starting the game at the lvl of their highest lvling character. Did I misunderstand this fact or is there a gameplay mechanic I'm missing to hop into the campaign continuing from my lvl 50 char? I have in my saves 3 different instances of Chuck in lvl 50 (one "start a new game", one just before last boss and one mid campaign), yet I'm only able to start a campaign in Case: West as "New game" lvl 40. 

I would really like to enjoy the benefits of starting the game from my hard earned lvl 50, as it nicely expands on the the inventory + the moves.

Is there something I'm missing or is is this working as intended?

kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By kingzetta

Case West does NOT import or export any save game data at all 
    you everyone just starts at lvl 40 when playing Case West, it's a stand alone game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.